Friday, July 13, 2018

22A Final Elevator Pitch



I received some feedback on my last pitch recommending I include some more information regarding where I plan to distribute my product seeing as many investors may want to know my plan for this, and may find this to be helpful information. I thought this advice was insightful and decided to include a little sentence about where I plan to begin distributing my product as a guide for investors to know the types of places my product would be retailing. Other than that, the other feedback was mainly to say to make sure my passion does not fade and to keep on making the pitch captivating.

So for this pitch, I mainly adjusted my ending and after making a point that my product is for a wide range of individuals and would be helpful to most, I added in the part of where they can expect to find this product in the future to show even further that I am picking retailers who apply to broad demographics of people.

1 comment:

  1. Katia,

    Great final elevator pitch. It was nice to hear about the retailing idea it definitely gives the listener a much clearer plan of attack for your business. This comment I am going to make is a bit nit picky but your presentation was great so it was hard to find any negatives. When you said 5% that kind of sound smalls and lacks a bit of punch so actually saying how much 5% is like nearly 17 million people use a sleep machine of some sort. Other then that it was great!

    ReplyDelete